Massage is the best relaxation after exercise, work or after a long weekend. It contains regenerative touches that help people with flabby muscles (after injury etc.) and keeps the body fit for a long time. It’s also good for joints, tendons and other tissues. Massage prevents your overloaded body parts from pain (like back pain or joints pain). Skin and subcutaneous tissue perfusion improves the supply of these tissues with nutrients and oxygen, thus slowing aging. It also prevents swelling and facilitates cardiac activity.
Sports massage is used primarily to fend off the fatigue from doing sport. It takes one or two massages weekly. After the massage, a short rest is recommended. Sports massage is also used for refreshment and faster muscle recovery.
EFFECTS OF MASSAGE
- It stimulates blood circulation and lymphatic system
- Deep relaxation and harmonization
- It leads to optimal warming of the body
- Significantly helps to detoxify the body
- Balances the energy in the human body